This page is used to inform our website visitors about our policies regarding usage, collection, and disclosure of Personal Information in case a user chooses to use our CardMePro service.
Users who choose to use our service are legitimately agree to the collection and usage of information in relation to this policy.
In CardMePro we collect Personal Information only to be used in providing better service and enhancing our services in the future.
During using our service and for better user experience, CardMePro may require users to provide personally identified related information during subscription, personal related information will be used only by CardMePro and will be protected as described as per our “PrivacyPolicy”.
Card-Me-Pro is having the following key features available in its own upcoming version: Supported by multiple mobile devices Enhanced and easy to use user experience Clients Business Cards management Clients Business Cards population and integration on Calendar Ability to manage and cluster business cards Per meeting type, per business group Ability to extract Business Cards stored data on files to be re-shared or stored.
This app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
CardMePro provide services through its website, and other applications including its mobile application. We collect your information only for the purpose of providing products and services to you (As per the list of functions developed and designed for each designated product that differs from one another. As a user for our services, you should familiarize yourself by the differences among our services and functions across our products and to be aware of setting your own privacy settings based on your needs.
In CardMePro; we aim at improving user experience and user satisfaction of using Our Products and services, facilitating your use of Our Products and services more beneficially, obtaining the information that you need in fast and accurate manner, on condition of ensuring legal compliance and protection of privacy.
Information generate and used during the usage of CardMePro products and services are categorized mainly into two types, whether the information related subject is identifiable or not:
Below is how at CardMePro we distinguish between Identifiable personal information and unidentifiable personal information:
During designing our products and services, the following factors were taken into consideration by CardMePro:
Information you submit during registration to our services or on our mobile application platform is collected based on industry best practice and based on your demand of service:
• At the time you register your CARDMEPRO account, in order to identify the user and facilitate contact, you shall provide the real and effective information such as e-mail address of phone number, etc. You understand and agree that under necessary circumstances (e.g. cancel of account, etc.), we may identify you based on your registration information, so as to prevent any other person from using your identity to operate fraudulently which will affect your normal use of Our Products and services.
During using our services; you might upload your personal photo or upload document. Using of personal information or the personal information of others is protected by laws and regulations as they may involve your or other’s private information and thus shall involve your or other’s privacy, or is granted protection under copyright law, etc.
By uploading, using or reusing any personal data on CARDMEPRO services; you shall guarantee that you have obtained the necessary permission, authorization and approval to copy, reuse and upload such data information. You will be required to make proper setting and adopt appropriate security measure so as to prevent the leakage of data and damage to right owner’s interests. Please pay great attention to protecting your own or other’s data information. You shall refrain from disclosing the data information to the public without authorization.
• In CARDMEPRO we put our users as a priority; and in order to provide high-quality services to you, Our Products collect information for the purpose of performing the product service contract based on the need of Our Products collecting the information from images and documents you upload. We may record and analyze the use and the method of use of our services and any other relevant information, including hardware model and identification information, operating system version, system activities and other device information, Internet Protocol address, account sign-in or sign-out, clicks of advertisements and other log information, as well as Web Beacon or Cookies, browser version information.
• You may manage permission through security software and we will try our best to seek a balance between your permission and your experience, for instance that we may inform you of authorizing when you first use relevant functions, but then we will no longer inform you frequently to avoid affecting your experience. However, you may not use the products to achieve the purpose of net social if you disagree with the authorization.
• The purpose of collecting the information of installing applications is only for analyzing which other products would be selected for use by our clients with Our Products. The information of operating system, etc. is collected for security of the products, which can be in the form of security tip to you.
• Including the information mentioned above, the information we collect and/or use include user personal information, non-user personal information, the information recorded by third party’s platform, etc.
• You agree that the scope of information we collect mentioned above can be properly adjusted with development of legal and regulatory provisions, development of technology and business and user’s feedback, etc.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We pay high level to attention to your information security and specially have a commission of information security, which leads and coordinates relevant departments in handling information security and inspects our company’s risk level of information security on a periodical basis; in the meanwhile, the head of the commission will be the Data Protection Officer whose duty includes guarantee of our company-wide performance in fulfilling the commitment of information security, etc.